CITYLIGHTS SOUTH TOWER
- Another project from well respected developer, Pemberton Group.
- Citylights comprises two 34-storey towers connected by a 5-storey podium
- Contemporary architecture with clean slender lines and wide expanses of glass.
- Superlative views with the downtown skyline to the south
- Urban living at it’s best with an exciting mix of outdoor amenities overlooking pleasing panoramas.
Find out why Toronto Life Magazine ranks Yonge and Eglinton 4th on it’s list of top neighbourhoods in Toronto
- Yonge and Eglinton boasts a remarkable 89 Walk Score and an equally impressive 93 in Transit Score.
- A bustling economic hub, this neighbourhood is Toronto’s second largest employment centre.
- Brazilian Steakhouse, fine Italian eateries, North 44 and many more restaurants in walking distance.
- Indigo, Goodlife Fitness, Starbucks, Cineplex among a few of the hotspots you’ll recognize.
- Eglinton Subway Station connects this midtown hotspot with the bustle of downtown.
- Crosstown LRT will run across Eglinton between Weston Rd. and Kennedy Station.
- Spread over 18,000 sq ft on three levels
- Badminton court and half-court basketball
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Yoga, Pilates, and spinning studios
- Steam room
- Large party room with TVs, seating areas, chef’s kitchen and more!
- 10,000 sq. ft. of outdoor amenities with pools, hammocks, poolside lounging and cabanas
- Outdoor fire pit, BBQ and amphitheatre with projection screen.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Neutral colour palettes and mellow tones selected to enhance the sophisticated ambience
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Contemporary wide-plank laminate flooring
- Premium countertops w/ stainless steel appliances and custom style cabinetry in the gourmet chef kitchen.
- Soaker tub and floating vanities in washrooms.
Contact me today for a full list of features or book an appointment to visit the presentation centre.
*Cynthia Hu is a registered Sales Representative at Century 21 Atria Realty Inc., and does not represent the builder directly. Not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract.