- Visually striking and elegantly urbane.
- Minto Westside will redefine the intersection of Bathurst and Front.
- The 18 and 20 storey building will reflect one of Toronto’s original warehouse districts with it’s architectural style.
- Designed by renowned Wallman Architects
- This project draws it’s inspiration from old warehouses with their characteristic large windows.
- Residential suites face either the quiet urban oasis or outwards with a view of the city or lake.
- Suite features balconies recessed behind exterior walls to maximize privacy.
There is nowhere like Westside. Steps to the waterfront. Surrounded by amazing shopping and dining. Close to everything you need for live, work and play.
- Walk to the waterfront and experience an array of shopping, dining, cafes, and lively festivals.
- Enjoy world-class shows and major league sports at the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Entertainment District.
- Explore the eclectic boutiques and trendy eateries of Queen West and King West.
- Retail locations right within Metrogate for convenient and quick access.
- TTC just at your doorstop and quick access to the Gardiner Expressway.
- Fly Porter from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport just a 5-min walk away.
- Getting around the city is truly easy and convenient from Minto Westside.
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Lounge
- Indoor Lounge
- Landscaped central courtyard with fireplace and lounge
- State-of-the-art gym
FEATURES & FINISHES
Be sure to arrange a viewing today to see these finishes in person before selecting your unit. Get in contact with us today.
- Minto offers 3 unique kitchen layout designs to maximize urban living.
- Neat space saving ideas like split-tower configuration for fridge-oven-microwave for more room and increased storage.
- Modern L-shaped design is perfect for multitasking all in one unified space.
- Wall integrated cabinetry and designer finishes.
*Cynthia Hu is a registered Sales Representative at Century 21 Atria Realty Inc., and does not represent the builder directly. Not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract.